Wednesday, September 13, 2006

THE GLEASON'S BIG DAY!

Friday night I met up with Steve and Andy who was back from Texas for the wedding

Andy checks to see if he's still legal before the Venom show

2nd floor, TCB

we were chillin' in the backyard when suddenly the dog I was petting decided to pee on the corner of my shoe, and all over the ground

the culprit! (I forget his/her name but this dog was awesome, no hard feelings buddy)

we scheduled an early morning FDR session


the new section



there was a truck fire on the turnpike so we opted for the back/long way up to the wedding. we were kinda stressed on whether or not we'd make it in time. but it turns out we just made it. good choice on the peaches, it was a good 2 hour ride.

this is a picture I tried to take of Chris' car at an intersection in downtown Emmaus. I was driving across all lanes of traffic and heading straight for a traffic light post because both hands were on my camera and in my head I was already planning out a clever caption to use on the blog. I'm really glad I almost crashed to get this awesome picture.

"hmmmm, I think I was supposed to turn there"

I'm smiling cuz I know I'm about to do a u-turn in the grass

mid-u-turn action shot

last minute parking lot preparation. (note my big toe. skating and soccer has really taken it's toll this summer. the right one is even worse. hawt.)

Luke brought his trains just in case the ceremony was a snoozer

Andy was prepared as well

it was standing room only




this was the view right above the young couple

Ladies and Germs, the Gleasons!

while Jim and Amanda took their first stroll as husband and wife we all started filing into the reception to get the party started

without the afro and fedora I hardly recognized Po. the kid cleans up nice.

lakeside minglers

"Hey Ladies! Check me out." Pank is single 'til December.

Freddie Frederick Jr. rocked the mic and kept the dancefloor packed

best wedding cake decoration ever.

triple decked

all the chicks were raving about Tori's shoes. she says "forget the shoes, peep the calves".

www.dancortezxtremebathroomcamsnoway.com

our table had the best centerpiece ever...Luke Frobase!


bromance defined?

Luke made up a game called "Pass Me Around the Table Nonstop"


then we played "Pass Me Around the Table Nonstop While Doing Stinkface"






everyone was glad to see the fedora made it into the reception

Mr. and Mrs. Gleason make their way to the dancefloor for their first dance as husband and wife


born player

I'm asked all the time how I'm able to capture such raw emotion in my blog entries. it's simple, shoot from the hip...duh.


ladies and gentlemen, special guest AND wedding photographer, Ray Ramano




let's play hide the pine cone

Chris found it.

Don't mess with Texas


bliss...

balloon fight!








Need a cake or rug cut, call Jim Gleason.


meat.

Luke says, "Don't just stand there bust a move!"


it didn't take long for the ladies to take notice...



once the hula hoops came out it was pretty much madness.




Mike Emery aka The White Tornado













three upstanding young gentlemen. "raise your drink if you DIDN'T just fart."

my favorite pic of the night? that's easy...

where was this pic in my high school photography class? A+ for "depth of field" and "objects in motion"


how stoked was this kid?


did someone say SKANK IT UP?





dude calm down she said it was totally cool


D- on my self portraits...





l to r: Dusty Bottoms, Lucky Day, Ned Nederlander

homeboys for life


Funny Funny 37. (you had to be there) playa/friend for life for sure.

ask the kid in the middle if he ever lived in any closets

Dennis remembered to take his sailor's hat off before playing the punching bag game at the bar later on. (Next time he should probably lose the purse as well)


Dennis to Phil "Lemme guess, you're the friend that raps"

Where's the beautiful bride?!

there she is. (look at Po)

The Gleasons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home