Monday, April 16, 2012

bro hike/fiber rider (almost)/first bike ride of the year

trail to Bake Oven Knob


For those of you not familiar with the Lehigh Valley, Bake Oven Knob is where high school kids would go to finger or get fingered.







the newly formed weekend adventure crew had planned for a day hike to Sunfish Pond and I got the invite. Note how the pack settles into a line from the parking lot to the trail.



I don't know, I thought it was cool

it took some coaxing to get Justin to come along. after all, it would me mean taking a break from his daily routine.

10 minutes in...lost.

false summit snack break

true summit Instagram pose down

amateur hour in the aperture setting department. and Mike told me it seems like I spread my legs in every pic so now I'm obviously making a point of doing it.

the internet says this is a glacial lake so those stone piles could have been created by some artistically inclined caveman 100's of years ago!


lunch bunch

the fellas admired the art every chance they got on the return trip

whoops. it's safe to say I was pretty much alone in my appreciation of the arts this day

aggro crag section

much like I only spread my legs in photos, Brad only stands hard

looking back towards the remains of the sculpture garden


frolicking in the waterfalls on the way out






fun hike! Froustet, I still have your flashlight

went on another owl walk. didn't see shit (again) but the moon looked nice so I snapped a quick pic.

another
Fiber Rider construction attempt




Kyle knows it's best to stay out of "Foreman" Don's way


the other foreman

Kyle was ready for whatever the weekend threw his way

"We should sleep on this. Get a fresh start in the morning."




fuck yeah! (I lost the next 2 games though)

good night

good morning


minor adjustments

how fucking inviting does that lip look?!



lest anyone thinks I didn't lend a hand

pretty sure this was the Instagram angle of the day

Dave and I found this particular gray piece in like '03 at some random parking lot where some junior high kids built some obstacles. We couldn't believe it when we saw it propped up against the wall. they were using it to get speed for a 2 foot long slider bar.

next time fellas

it's not going anywhere

my first bike ride since Matt and I went up the Blue Mountain last September. This day's ride was all new roads so I took care of the maps




Brian is never really "out of the office"



great ride!

into the darkroom





















1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

always interesting. always hilarious. keep on.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home