Tuesday, March 06, 2007

dogs/fields/griptape/the Thermals


state gamelands with the hounds























bathtime is frowned upon




one of the classic scenes in cinematic history


when I was on top of the Eiffel Tower the very first thing I did was try to get an embroidered beret like Rusty's from the gift shop. they were mad expensive though...still shoulda got one.



while I was trying to turn the "beep" off on my camera I accidentally stumbled upon continuous shot


Backed In Black griptape show.






my sheet of MOB








Po with Matt's sheet, the fedora makes it.


Mike's next ink...



the Smithsonian called and asked Sig to return the camera he borrowed

Josh (right) organized the night. Word Josh!

"...what? stand by my piece and look like a asshole. ok."

The A-sides and the Thermals show at the church. I blow at taking pics at shows. I'm always at the absolute worst angle. Deal.





My friend Adam was constantly playing this one cd when he was driving me and Jim all over England a few years back. I kept asking him who it was cuz I was really diggin' it. I seriously must've asked him like 20 times. When I got home and was unpacking my bag I saw that Adam had just slipped the cd in with my stuff. It was a promo for the Thermals first album on Subpop. More Parts Per Million is a great fuckin' record. Psyched to finally see them live.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home