Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pissed Jeans, a night in West Chester, super intense skateboarding action!

The Traffic video 'VIA' premiere at North Bowl. I peeped it from the balcony.


Pissed Jeans was playing at Brenda's. We got there WAY too early.



Sam was considering ending it all rather than having to sit through anymore of the opening band.


I sent this to Nigro. I knew he'd understand.

Pissed Jeans finally took the stage. It was supposedly Dave's last show with the band.




I took a shitload of pics cuz for once in my life I was actually at a good vantage point from which to take pictures of a band. Usually half the frame is the back of some dude's head or it's from way in the back.





the pit was intense!











New Sailor Jerry store



Brian's housewarming get-together in West Chester. I was on dog walking duty.






chicks love babies. the krew came through with like 5 this year. congrats to all!

Tif and I had difficulties with our pic of a pic session









Let's skate! (this is where all the girls tell me they stop looking at the blog cuz they don't care about skateboarding) whatevs. skate or die! new bank spot!



we borrowed a sheet of wood from the kids across the street for some wallride action.








we swung by and picked up Bagger. hadn't skated with him in years.

secret/not really a secret anymore spot








right before the rest of the crew showed up I took a slam that reminded me I'm not 20 anymore. a true fatty to flatty. It's good to slam like that every once in awhile but I was kinda useless for the rest of the day. However the Homebase Crew came ready to rip.






another new hot spot. the ground is kinda jank but you couldn't ask for a nicer grind. I of course took yet another spill. This one was straight to my left ass cheek. I'm still leaning onto my right one as I type this 2 days later. shit sucked.


the session was in full swing


I'm going inside the fence next time.

last spot of the day.

Dux gets up on the wall!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha another weekend where you ended up doing what I planned on. I wanted to go the Traffic premier, but I didn't find anyone willing to go along. Plus Friday nights are usually unwritten girlfriend nights for me. And had I known Pissed Jeans was playing I probably would have made the trip for sure.

Where's that bank spot?

And I meant to meet up with you guys Sunday. But Max and I were skating "the new hotpspot" ledge to quick bank when you guys were at the fullpipe. Then when you guys headed to Bethlehem, we went to a new foundation spot in Quakertown. Oh well, one these weekends were bound to cross paths.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, how was Bobby Puleo's part in the video?

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home