Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lots of shit...
ummmmm, there are a lot of pics I wanna get up so I might skimp on my clever witicisms and lame captions. enjoy. blah.

Combat Zone Ramp.




Headed up to Brooklyn for Wake Up Dead's first show.



















Looker was up next. I dug them.






Next morning we headed into city for Abi's tattoo appt. and so I could look like an asshole taking pics of every single thing in front of me.

7 Star is memorable cuz I ate their after my very first show at CB's.

This is John Joseph at the Path station in Hoboken. He sang for a band that was pretty good. Every mosh to "Hard Times"? no?...consider yourself a loser.

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Lowdown picks out his next piece at New York Adorned.



I finally figured out what Chinese characters I'm getting.

We had time to kill before her appointment so we took a walk around.





There was a nice little dirt playground for the children to play in.


we were waiting for them to come out with chains and kick our asses for taking a pic


if there was ever a way to make a peep hole look cool...





all done.

WTF were these for? (Washington Square Park)

pizza at Ben's!


we got hassled for taking a pic on the train. (they must've heard Abi's foreign accent and got nervous)


Dave took me here which was quite a refreshing change from the IKEA manual pads.


note the vert yo.


you can forget about hitting the lip in the deep end.


Here's my attempt to photograph myself mid carve with the camera on self-timer from the waterfall. I actually think it looks kinda cool.

Anyway, it's a hell of a lot better than Dave's 3 pics of me...



next spot




read the sign

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home