Monday, October 23, 2006

Yet another weekend back in the Valley

Jugz has tech skills even on my cruiser.



Matt and I went to Max's ditch and swapped runs on the cruiser.









quick stop at Vegan Treats to stock up for the Ghouls Night Out BBQ at the Frobase's later on




Matt picked up a sticky bun for Po so we swung by Homebase






word on the street was that the Liberty Banks were sessionable again. I guess technically they were but you really had to fight for speed on the approach. the ground was 'Nam and the berry things from the tree smelled like death.





Jim and Nelson just returned from their afternoon jog

quick session at the ramp. hadn't skated it in months and believe me it showed.






i set the camera on self timer and we tried to coordinate dueling tricks but it was impossible to time it right

Ghouls Night Out at the Frobase's! Christine and Andy did yet another bang up job in the slop department. Veggie chilli, homemade salsa dip, apple dumplings and pierogies!!! Luke Vader showed up.

he wanted to wear the helmet backwards and just swing the light saber and knock over everything on the table...it ruled.

Christine had a whole box full of costumes.



we had Luke go up to Andy and say, "Look daddy I'm a fairy."

Thomas was his real costume.


met up with the Fehr's and watched the parade by their house

the Hobo Band has always been a fave of mine. they always play that "In Heaven There is No Beer" song which I've enjoyed ever since I was a kid. It used to be all older dudes in the band but now they were much younger. they still nailed the tune though so I was happy.

after the parade I hung out with the Fehrs for awhile and then headed back to the Frobases where they broke out the old yearbooks. me in 8th grade.

9th grade

Honor Society bitches...back row, far right

out of all the people who signed my yearbooks from 6th through 10th grade or whatever, this dude's entry is easily the most memorable. in 8th grade he wrote, "Brett, Grow some chops and drink some hops - Nash"

my first girlfriend in 6th grade. back then she was a skater chick who would wear my painters caps on the playground, this pic is from 8th grade when she went metal.

Carnage?

I was in a band with this dude in 6th grade.

bed buddy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home