Tuesday, January 16, 2007


the Jazz June reunion (Adam this is for you!)

this dude has been gettin' up everywhere lately...

A missed fakie kickflip during an impromptu game of SKATE left me with a busted hub. thanks Snotrag.


fast forward to that night at the Northstar where Nate (and everyone else for that matter) was fully hyped on the game



Sam, Lora and Fernando were reppin' hard

Marigold takes the stage. hey JVD, great job man. I really dug it. And thanks to the rest of the dudes in the band for supporting the cause and showing love. I know for a fact Adam would've been right up front dancing for you guys.






Nigro had first watch at the merch table

Justin and Pank started an A/V club.







pic of a vid!




I couldn't get any pics of New Bruises cuz I was working the merch table. They sent out lots of love to Adam. They had first hand knowledge of Steve the Roadie from Jizz Jive/Mid Carson tours. Solid dudes. If you guys read this, great job and thanks! the Jazz June took the stage next but I slept on getting a good spot up front so I was forced to hold my camera over everybody's head up in the balcony and just click away and hope for the best. I was kinda bumming cuz I couldn't see shit.


awesome...

then some girl saw that I was having trouble and volunteered to help. she took my camera and got on her knees and just crawled between everyone's legs and got these 3 pics...



"Dude I'm so...WASTED!...COLLEGE!"

Ron and Brian hold down the merch.

I was determined to get up front.

I ran into Lora, a fellow bloggerphile, on my way to the stage. Ask her about the time she got new couch cushions.

...finally made it to the stage.






It was really good to see the Jizz up on the stage again. I remember in college when they were just recording their demo and I was making fun of Andrew's lyrics. Back then I only knew Adam from the cafeteria as the "nutjob in the yellow plastic glasses"


Suddenly Pank from the punky Ready to Rip made a cameo on the mic!





"Gassler!" Bryan deals with hecklers (aka Don) "Is it true..."

2/3 of the original K-Town Mosh Krew all growed up. Where's Mitch?




Sonny bono's???


fans were rushing the stage!




"WHEN...IN...ROME!"


Snotrag didn't give a fuck and pounded the shit out of the keys. smashitup. Punk rock!

Thanks to all the bands and everybody that came out. Saw a lot of faces I haven't seen in years.


Hey Adam, we love ya buddy. Lord Chesterfield says get well soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home