Monday, July 09, 2007

the quarter/beach/sunsets/a dinosaur/a flat/Dentally Insane show



I never wanna get to the point in my life where I can't enjoy a meal on the sidewalk. I'm sure Dave feels the same way.

2 days prior, America ruled.


my frontside grind self portrait was easier said than done








look who showed up...

dudes meant business. I had my blade on me. I kinda wanted to rumble. just kiddin'. no I'm not.









I had so much fun at the quarter that the next morning I decided to jog to it. Jackson St. to Girard and back. I'm pretty sure it's a new world record. Next stop art museum. If anybody wants to race me up the steps...get in touch.


hey Andrew.

we set up on an Apache burial ground




high tide preparation


Summer Rental. John Candy RIP

trenchmouth
















fuck you.

fuck you too.

the basement smelled great

fuckin' hippy. longhair.



driving to A-town for the show




suddenly the drive became awesome

at least it won't be a pain to get the spare out



I think I must have at least 8 pairs of Vans in my car at all times

with the pizza cutter in place I could continue...

Ghaddar


identical! (the voicemail on mine is Don saying "where the fuck are you?")

until we print shirts we're relying strictly on dental parephenalia

Ray gained a new perspective on brushing that evening

It was a fuckin' oven in there.







Jordan's band was up next

shit was gettin' wrecked!

BTFK!









California Love

they shredded. kids were hyped.

take Brad for instance...

...& Garrett and Ant




open your eyes.


now open your mouth. I want to spit in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home