Tuesday, June 05, 2007

the new quarter!/beach!/Mazzy!/Q-town Jank session!/art!

fuck yes. just waitin' for it to dry. props to all involved.

celebratory BBQ



Sperm. this is really the only "action" shot I took during the first session 'cuz I was too hyped on actually skating this thing to care about documenting any tricks on it. ps it was a GREAT fucking session. one for the books.

the storm was looming but we got a few good hours in before it hit





fuckyes.




embrace the sun.



if it looks like I'm diving into 6 inches of water it's because I am









yeah but I meant it in the nicest possible sense of the word. honest.


headed to West Chester to feed and walk the beast


pounds

double pounds




when it comes to txting I'm like a 14 year old girl. I love it.




great movie. great character. great scene.

Lincoln City


new spot! true east coast flavor. perfect.






Pank built an extension

fuckyes.





"fix the sign bro!"..."can't dog, I'm fixin' my hair."

cruiser set up back D








Pank was going for it!

then he had a plan...

sick transfer!


sorry Jim, shitty pic but it was a make...

this is where things started to get interesting...

Pank tests the architectural integrity of our contraption.

fun.




we decided to step it up with another obstacle...






then we said fuckit and built the Schmega Ramp!




Jim's first attempt "to flat"


not a make but the BGP is just too priceless not to post


Chris got a little extra push for his coffin over the bump






Greg works at Steve Tobin's studio and hooked us up with a tour of the workshop and gallery. They did the Trinity Root at Ground Zero. www.stevetobin.com. I'm burnt out...no more captions.




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home