Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Guitar Hero/ditches!/new ramp spot

Don is hooked on Guitar Hero


total concentration

I joined in to handle the bass line on the Danzig tune



some maintenance at Max's ditch





then we checked out a new bump but there was some guy working inside and his truck was kinda in the way...still got my crail (aka my go to bank trick) in

the action moved around the corner to the junior wally bar!



scoped a new ditch. definite possibilities.


the walls in the shallow were super steep but you could still slash 'em

the hip was located and the real session began

my fault...I told Matt to get close

these next 2 are basically the same but I like 'em so fuckoff. start your own blog.


a blizzard came outta nowhere!


new ramp...Dave is a tough critic when it comes to tranny



we set up the dirt pile handplant pic as an obstacle. whoever had the most tricks over/on it won.

the street course is temporary



practice was killer! summer's gonna be good...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home