Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Intense Snowboard Action/deep wounds/bitches get stitches/Raveonettes

Blue Mountain with the dudes!

Sidewinder Park was where we spent the day. Pierre makes his entrance.

Get on the bus!

I couldn't focus fast enough but Matt's doing a crossbone method of the side some bridge type obstacle. (you'll see it in the background of some of the other pics) I hit it on our first run and slipped of the top cuz it was coated in ice. Took a dinger on my shin in the bail...more on that later.


Nate, up on them rails!



(here you can see the bridge type thing behind Nate, again...more on that later)


the horseshoe! (click to enlarge)




You really can't go wrong with a front board and Xcrament knows this all too well. I'm gonna start charging royalties for my photos. Don't think I don't see them showing up on your profiles.


"Dudes, check me out!" outta nowhere Pank attacks the wallride! yeah brah, get some!

the horseshoe was a bastard. I can claim it but I gouged my board's nose on the side on more than one attempt when I didn't make it to the end.



Joey?

Pank on "his" tabletop.

even with his hearty breakfast Chris still needed to do his Reese Forbe stretches


the bra tree must be new cuz it definitely wasn't there on my junior high ski trips


doubles on the horseshoe!

fuckit! we're hiking.


hijinx on the dragon rail






"Dude, I slammed so hard my board fell off!" (a lot of these are inside jokes from 1996...fuckit, none of you actually read this stuff anyway right?)



so remember when I took that shinner on the very first run of the day? well when I loosened my boot on the way home (more than 3 hours later) this is what I saw...






nothin' to do but keep it elevated and play with Harley






stitch count = 10

The Raveonettes at Johnny Brenda's












then I took my camera off the "art fag" setting for a couple shots



...and they played Attack of the Ghostriders! great show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ave

8:47 PM  
Blogger Dinh Hai said...

Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking.
i need a snowboard for beginners

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home