Tuesday, August 07, 2007

canoes/cats/the night/Andy's 30th/the quarter

the Pine Barrens! (this was forever ago. my apologies for slackin' on the updates...actually what the fuck do I care. wake up and live or sit home and rot)





ropeswing!


gotta try it out right?

if the tree had been coated in axle grease it would've been less slippery










"my mirrors are black for you"


"the city never sleeps so why should you", TOK...RIP



peep la luna

Ashtray...el gato nuevo


Luke is ready for the Luau

Kylie's first party! (Amanda I'm really sorry if I spelled her name wrong)

intense piƱata action!

kids were hyped


Christine went all out with a full multimedia presentation

Tom!








pic of a pic



lit mine too early...dang!





fuckyes..."There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

besides the chevy chase/bill murray "canonball it" scene in Caddyshack, Tom Hagen and Frank Pentangeli's conversation in the prison yard in Godfather II is one of my fave scenes ever

"Yeah, but only the rich guys, Tom. The little guys got knocked off and all their estates went to the Emperors. Unless they went home and killed themselves, then nothing happened. And the families... the families were taken care of."

"Don't worry about anything Frankie Five Angels."


I'm actually taking pics of cats now...



toy flea market at Das Awcht Fest


guns and biggotry

Anybody wanna move to Tiger Island? shoot me a txt





back to the quarter! Po was on blog patrol









staple gun...done and done. seriously

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home