Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gildeon Works/snowboard action/Floorpunch/old skateboards


dum dums and jumping frogs...gotta be T. Mom's

illumination courtesy of Nigro's flashlight app

Gildeon Works at L'Etage. Stacey and Dave are headed to the left coast







bright and early, view from the "peak"

it seriously amazes me how snowboard friendly Bear Creek (Doe to the old heads) has become. we used to have a trash can and a 3 foot long wooden rail to screw around on. anyone remember dragging logs into the pipe to act as coping? thank god I'm not wearing my dad's hunting boots anymore.

the jib possibilities are endless!

ride the plumbing and take the drop


Brian risks his ticket with this boisterous misuse of mountain property

the composition I had planned for this shot was lost thanks to my itchy trigger finger

Jim taps the nip on kid #2. hey Jugz, make sure it's set to sweet and not sour

Just thinking about those days You used to talk to me Smilin' while I'm sippin' on this Hennesy And remember we bragged on how rich we would be
To get up out this hood was like a fantasy
anyone remember doo-rag sunday? that was fun


matt, andy, kim k. from kalifornia, chris and me rolled to NJ for Floorpunch's "final" mosh. got there just in time to catch Mind Eraser

Down to Nothing

Kim volunteered for camera duty during Floorpunch so I could bust some elbows


bust it!












LVSE was reppin'





Brian was there in spirit

DJ Noneck approves of the dodgy stuff but my collection of 90's easy listening tunes always gets the thumbs down

bundled up and took the Traveler out for jaunt across town. if only i could find the keys to the time machine.

useless wooden toys

Slime Balls were always my wheel of choice "back then"

JFA's Julie's Song in Wheels of Fire always got me stoked

I always enjoy the holiday lights at 6th and Vine


2 Comments:

Blogger Dan O. said...

i expect numerous pics of the next Ah, Wilderness!! show. attendance will be mandatory.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home