Friday, May 02, 2008

intense stencil action/Paint it Black/kickball/the death of my car



"When you got a can of Rustoleum in your hand, it's like holding three other shit brands in your hand." ...movie?









Jon's first backpack since Sumac St.




Paint it Black was playing on the sidewalk in front of the Sailor Jerry store for the opening of the Sailor Jerry documentary. peeps started showing up early. (birds eye view from Gyro-mancy offices)




Tom says "See you in the pit!"


designer/director/actor/father/singer/Communist kickball league organizer/outdoorsman extrordinnaire...Ron Pong








kids were hyped! climbing trees and shit.













Ron burns the midnight oil.

When he asked me what I thought about his concepts I was happy to offer my opinion.



walking to the Sailor Jerry premiere







Kickball! my job was to hold the field until the troops arrived



Tif brought her A game

children!



Renaldo was there representing Italia


Coach Heim lost a shoe on this screamer down the third base line




after each bite Griffin would do his pizza dance


that night there was a rager at the ramp for Brown Jeff's birthday




then on the way to the grip tape show my car decided to explode and die

238,144, not bad.

Dad met me at the garage and documented my last ride

the Silver Bullet. RIP.






1 Comments:

Blogger Jaguar Nono said...

Style Wars! Seen, teaching the truth to the youth.
"There's a war going on,you should know. PJ and Cap against everybody."

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home