Monday, March 17, 2008

skate/snowboard/Steve's Bday/loss of a spot



an evening solo session at the quarter




it was nearly impossible to hit the lip at the right moment with the 10 second self timer



I love this spot



this one's for Bram Wreck. hope all is well in the 'Peg.

Don's trying to keep a low profile blogwise but I caught him sleeping.


on the road to meet the dudes on the slopes

the drive from the turnpike to the 'rents house is one of my favorite stretches of blacktop



that's the sun coming up. this pic doesn't really do it justice.




could be the last time lacing up for the season

Buss

check me out.


Matt's last run was a doozy.

"Dude, how long was I out for?"

then it was straight to the range to whack a bucket!

en route back to Philly for Steve's b-day.

a true Triple Lindy. (had to be there)


too bad my time at the range did nothing for my Golden Tee game


Steve (aka Noonan) shoulda brought his flops and some sunblock for all the time he spent on the beach


Steve and Poheezy came to party


So did Handsome Western Star, Western Ken!



Yes and yes.

the loneliest winter I ever spent was the 15 minutes I spent at FDR


oh by the way...the quarter got jackhammered. I actually skated it the night before too. who knows, I may have gotten the final schralp. peace.


it was obviously bound to happen. still bummed though.






they meant business




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home