Wednesday, January 23, 2008

dogs/screenprinting/Carpenter Ant's last show/hiking/an Indian!

dog party!



letterbomb from the Weasel!

Dentally Insane t-shirt printing party!



Brian has been doing this for years. he knows the drill. thanks bro.

I was on blood detail




one off onesey



love this pic of Hawkeye but it's not letting me rotate it...bummed

Brian diagnosis came back positive...

...he's Dentally Insane!



session at the ramp before the big show


"ripping style holmes"



Luke showed up!


someday i'm gonna make a movie

mandatory stop for Java Joey

D.I. show at Jan's Room! Tim on the skins.



Noneck is a good frontman

dude I don't fuck around when it comes to the 4 string



Jordan's band shredded. sorry about the rotated images.


Matt and I like to share classic texts


I perched myself up in the crow's nest for Carpenter Ant. It was their last show and kids were hyped!




insanity!

Brian and I have an understanding when it comes to effin' up eachother's shots and that understanding is that we do it as much as possible.

sorry about these sideways pics

lol



Pete and Ryzod made a brief appearance


Addiction!






intense snowboard action!





as we were leaving we spotted these two early risers. Poheezy was slipping into his union suit and Phil was...well just ballin' as usual.

met up with Matt and took his hounds up to the state gamelands

this is bullshit. I'm writing a stern letter to Blogger requesting rotation capabilities

once false step and it would've been curtains for certain!




no pride in suicide

Matt says "Where's my spyglass?"

bald eagle! must've just missed him.




sleeping in is a sign of complacency




Shakespeare rock

Devil's Pool





The Indian statue! I've been wanting to hike to this thing for years now.




this is what he's scouting out







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fallin asleep at 8:05 IS a sign of smug satisfaction...fukr

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home