Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Seattle/Vancouver/Victoria Island

casa de Scott in Seattle

the old enlarger from Grandma Barto's darkroom

view from the living room of the whip for the week

breakfast tune selection

the Troll






the beach! aka Lake Washington




as always, click to enlarge






OG location...whatevs



Post Alley

the gum wall


Marginal Way DIY skatepark





birthday. 3 milk cake.


this songs been in my head

the Space Needle! at night! from a moving car!


vert

don't ask

I wonder how many high school students in Seattle shoot their photo projects at the market?

Snoqualmie Falls. Twin Peaks was filmed in town.

the walk down to the base of the falls

smaller fall to the left


peep the kayaker






I needed to get on higher ground

railroad graveyard









"Lunch was, uh, six dollars and thirty-one cents at the Lamplighter Inn, that's on Highway Two near Lewis Fork. That was a tuna fish sandwich on whole wheat, slice of cherry pie, and a cup of coffee. Damn good food. Diane, if you ever get up this way that cherry pie is worth a stop."

Arlington, WA

scenic Rte. 11







tent city

Stanley Park. Vancouver, BC



skateplaza


hella construction headed north to Squamish. they're getting roads ready for the Olympics


I wake up early as fuck no matter what time I go to bed and after a night in the car I needed to go for a walk.

stumbled across this trailhead

slip-ons...check. let's go.

this is the first "step" on the trail up to the peaks in Stawamus Chief Park




they help you out a little at the beginning...

but then that's it...

okay, there a gonna be a lot of cheesy self portrait type shots coming up in a little bit. yes, I know they're stupid and probably annoying to you but when I'm 80 and have 1 or 2 marbles rolling around in my skull I wanna be able to remember stuff I did when my knees worked. So deal.

I didn't finish the trail this time cuz I was kinda on a time restraint and didn't know just exactly how long it would take to reach the top so I turned around and headed back vowing to return. (basically I wanted to skate the park)


gee a frontside ollie. what a surpise. it's rad to have a park all to yourself but at the same time it's hard to get hyped on a session...by yourself.


yeah it's a rollaway but I kinda like it

got the in's on a swimmin' hole just up the road







X-treme Roger was out for a climb.

fuckin' nuts

stumbled across this gem


3 sweeper shots in a row? you got it.



photograffiti reject

slept in the dirt that nite so I could reclaim the peak bright and early the next morning. opened my eyes to this...

on the trail by 6







note the chain. this is where it started to get steep.


home stretch


fuckyes

Mt. Garibaldi in the background


ever the outdoorsman, I find time to catch up on some txts

back at basecamp it was laundry day

downtime = air out the gear

Shannon Falls. just down the road from Squamish


decided to get a closer look.

the hike up







Horseshoe Bay



ferry from Horseshoe Bay to Victoria Island


peep la luna





Chimney falls and lovers blaze
Thought that I was young
Now I've freezing hands
And bloodless veins
As numb as I've become..
song?

Nanaimo park bright and early the next morning



backseat

swimming hole en route to Tofino!

total beer commercial


tough to see with my camo trunks and all


ps if you don't get out in time...you're fucked


Tofino park!




fun












DRI get it?

wanna see really good pictures of a bear? so do I.



another one of these things




Victoria. killing time before goin' to sleep in the car to get a spot on the 6am ferry



I can now cross "get woken up by US customs knocking on the car window at 5 in the morning" off my to-do list




Port Angeles, WA. fresh off the ferry



then just down the road to Port Townsend



the good times are killing me



Bainbridge Island



no seriously, they're killing me

final fire of the trip




back in Seattle. at the library. Chevy forevy.


they got files on like every song ever written

"veggie dog with fried onions and cheddar cheese please." ps punk is out rap is in. lates...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

SeredeelryKix

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home