Monday, January 14, 2008

Intense skateboard action!/Jaguar's art show







some of you (actually maybe 3 of you) may remember last year when I split my shin open snowboarding. well this is what my boot looks like a year later.


happy new year. I really mean it.



Silver Bullet


seek and destroy

nulclear drainage ditch




get some!

channeling my inner Natas


I was adjusting my aperature to get a shot of this Yeah Ed burner when all of a sudden I hear Matt yell "Check me out!" and I looked up to see him stylin' out with a back D on the kicker.

this is one of the fifteen signs that we did not see




the best feeling. for realz.

duuudes!

Andy had the picnic tables on lockdown...

...I did not

yours truly circa 1993

Blame it on the Venue

Gian Carlo always kills it


I saw Suicidal Tendencies here. You did not.



left to right: TPL (I think), V & Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home