Monday, September 17, 2007

hella skateboard action/late night bike rides/Nate's B-day

wallride in the old Hess's parking garage











Tina showed up





Bubba. I like this shot.


en route to next spot. white line fever.


it really doesn't take much to make me happy when it comes to skatespots


backlips. done.



I'm old enought that I can get away with nothing but pivots and sweepers in ditches.

the word is out on Fred Perry at Marshalls. me and Don stocked up.

Iloveit.













I wonder how many of you look at these pics and ask yourself things like, "Why the fuck does he think we'd want to see a picture of his bike on top of the art museum steps?" I have no answer for you, please continue.





peep la luna. rendevous at the fountain? maybe in another lifetime...least for now.








Silk City cruise-by.

trippin' the light fantastic



Chuck! we always seem to run into each other. He was en route to get ice cream at Super Fresh.

Nate's B-day at Island Beach. Salty showed up.

greenroom was killl





obedience class



fuckyes.

let's eat






family portrait







I forgot when I was putting railroad ties on the fire that they have tar inside. Tar causes black smoke.

we basically smoked everybody out downwind of us. they were pissed. I was laughing too hard to care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home