Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Shalitas/Renningers/K-town/Ray Day



The Shalitas. I'm supposed to arm wrestle the one in the middle.









en route to Renningers





Nigro's modern chairs

















coolest thing ever













Addison made a public appearance

haven't done a pic of a pic in awhile...

it was basically family day at the Tavern







campus

Chris really needed his green flannel and blue World Industries hat to complete his wardrobe ala 1995

I used to spend lots of time and money here.

Communication Design major group photo-op

college was killer

the Baseball/Rugby house used to have kill parties. they also used to yell shit at us when we'd skate by.

Mr. Food ='d 25ยข bags of Swedish Fish!

this dude knocked me off my board in 1994 for ollieing the planter behind his shop. guess who got the finger from that day on...

Dance-A-Tron alley. the site of my first college party. they played Gorilla Biscuits at the end of the night and I smashed my hand through a hook on the wall cuz I was so hyped on being a college student. if I remember correctly I had a goatee.

used to hang on this stoop for hours just constantly dropping in on this thing. like I said, college was killer







Ray





BHPBSTS











the Ghostriders are all growed up

new spot! hope you got your ups




the goal was a nosepick. the goal was not achieved.



first attempt was a deck check...

...second one was all tranny

pic of a pick...get it?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home