Monday, October 08, 2007

dogs!/fog/a knife/intense skate action

Hawkeye!

go for the throat






timing is everything



















regulating at the quarter until the 'crete dries


fuck taking names. BMX=SUX





the word is definitely out


everybody's favorite friday








intense art action! what we do is secret.
ouioui. budahbudah.


i should be watching the goats...goating right now



smokers and monkeys in the garden (had to be there)

Hawkeye meet the boys back home




Muddy chose to watch the action from afar





to the ditch





Brian came out of retirement and laid waste to the west wall

the Max. pretty much my fave way to make an exit


picked up Andy and literally skated across Emmaus hitting some old spots. And by "old spots" I mean the last time I skated this spot below I was probably wearing green Chuck Taylors, a Jimmy'z beret and Vision Street Wear sweatshorts.

first attempt = a reavaluation of my decision to relive my youth

Matt's first attempt had similiar results. Per Welinder BGP


spur of the moment slalom. Chris was game.

ended with a hill bomb. shit was kill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home