Monday, February 11, 2008

tats!/British citizens/inmature spelling/bowling/snowboarding/Rambo!

these TLA Video posters kinda made me laugh



Artie rules

ever hear the pig story? classic.




Don was on iPod duty

the music selection was varied too say the least

finally got back into Old City to sit down with Marty and work on my left hamhock




lama la sangre de mis ojos




I was bleeding like a stuck pig that night


I find at times the "spray and wipe" part hurts more then the actual needle



Dave Fox got poached! (i'm assuming) I found this shirt at a Foreman Mills in Delaware. (this is a blatant rip off of a tat he did years ago. it's actually where I got the inspiration for my chest piece I got from him as well)



the Lows were back from London for a hot minute. here Abi enjoys what she thought was fancy chinese beer. (Ying Ling...get it?)

the action moved to the living room

the Wii!

Chris lended Nate a hand with a tough split





friends with children = kid's toys!

Even if we're in the same room Nigro and I prefer texting over actually talking


guess who...

in my freshman year Visual Thinking class I had a project where the only requirement was that it had to deal with Russia in some way shape or form. I came up with a Russian oatmeal and "directed" a commercial for it. ps 56 Noble was killer...RIP.

suddenly Chris felt the need to excersize!


Justin and Meg basically have the coolest basement ever


I had it set on dub reggae obviously




adults




always the charmer...





the thing is, this is how Chris really spells

it was pretty much downhill from here on out








Uncle Chip


Dustin wallies to ass slide. ps it was a make

new spot! peep the kid one the left. haha.




bowling for Pank's b-day!

Luke was psyched!

Chris was his usual self while Tif was all business.

Ron says "If you're gonna take a pic of me please wait until until my tots come."




if only my score was as good as my form...






FUCKYESSS!!!

John J. Rambo: Fuck the world.

If you haven't seen it, just know that once Rambo tells School Boy to "fire a shot"...it's ON!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home