Monday, May 12, 2008

bike rides/flea market/Zoe Strauss photo show

headed across the creek to beautiful Camden, NJ












I rigged this panorama from a bunch of shots taken at the highest point of the bridge (as always, click to enlarge)







headed back across






uggh, I'm starting to disgust myself with some of these shots...


haha

flea market at Eastern State Penetentiary








Zoe Strauss photo show under I-95





shark bite victim

"fuck art, let's skate"





Long Board Larry was there

she was selling prints for 5 bucks


"Is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us Amazing Larry?"...movie? (this one had Jim stumped for awhile)

got up early to bike to Valley Green. it would be a 30 miler round trip. I have a goal to ride my bike to the beach so I'm trying to up my mileage on each excursion.


my map proved not to be worth the paper it was printed on as I got lost for over an hour

I assure you the pulled up socks are for warmth. (one my few function over fashion situations)


here's the start of the path that follows the river from the city to Manayunk and eventually Valley Forge






took the hills in Manayunk through the old hood. Buddy Lee was still in the window.

Gleason's Circa has been hanging in front of 222 for at least 6 years now.

the sticker job under the air conditioner is even older.


they added a ramp to me and Snotrag's old hot spot

crossing the Walnut Lane Bridge (it was at this point my map stopped being any sort of help)





phewww. made it.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home